What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A 19-week program for weight loss and maintenance.
- Providing you with an organized system for recording, tracking and reporting what matters most
- Teaching you how and why to eat right and to consistently make the right choices
- Helping you lose up to 10-percent of body weight in the first eight weeks
- Teaching you about goal setting for short, medium and long-range success
- Providing you with 19 weeks of direct support, education and oversight
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Lifestyle180 scores 74.27/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.lluniversity.com/lifestyle180/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $147.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: lluniversity.com you’ll also be taken through to lluniversity.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)